Wednesday, January 11, 2012

But I was a bit nervous

I didn't really mean to escape from Top Dog and Linda in the car park. I didn't. Just I was nervous.

Those really nice people at Blue Cross told them that when my last owners bought me in a pet shop, they were told I was a poodle. I thought when they told TD and Linda I wasn't a poodle they mightn't want me too.

But they chased me all over the car park. It was a bit of fun, really, but I don't think they thought so.

And it was a really long trip in the car to get here. I don't like cars. So I tried to just sleep all the way through it. It wasn't so much the car, in the end, as the music. I don't know which was worst, the Janis Joplin or the soundtrack of Brassed Off. If they keep this up, I might start singing too, and that will fix them.

No comments:

Post a Comment