Friday, January 6, 2012

Hello

Milly

Hello Everyone,

My name is Milly. Although Top Dog just referred to me as Millicent Mary Murgatroid (or something pretty similar).

I'm not living with TD and Linda yet, but I will be soon. At the the moment I am at Blue Cross
in Melbourne, but very soon I am going to go and live with them. And go for lots of walks. And play in the green belt. And go to Puppy School. I think Puppy School comes before the green belt. I missed out on Puppy School, so I am six months old, and haven't really had a lot of training.

Blue Cross were calling me Jayda, and I guess that is a nice name. But Linda reckons I remind her of Molly, who used to live around the corner, so she thought I should be Milly. Not quite the same as Molly, but really like her.

Nobody really knows where I have come from, only that I haven't had a lot of training, and am really nervous around some people.

Guess my life is going to change a bit, really soon.

4 comments:

  1. She looks great Linda! I know she has found a happy home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sue, Linda tells me you have one just the same. Must be a nice doggie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks like a gal who is going to enjoy loving home and all those things she's mentioned... I am so pleased you have all found each other...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome Milly M.M. to your new home. I hope you have an interest in all things historical and do not get fed battered Mars bars!
    Libby B.

    ReplyDelete